Rob a Foreign Military Base mission details
What Information
Mission Name Rob a Foreign Military Base
Location Outta town
Level needed 550
Mob needed 75 unemployed mobsters
Energy need 475 energy
(Only 125 energy on mission failure)
Requirements 3x Humvee (3 are destroyed)
10x Laser-Targeted Rifle
15x Rhino Tank (2 are destroyed)
Chance of success 80%
Cash Reward Payout between $ 40.0M and $ 250.0M
XP Reward 175 XP
Rewards 40% chance of 5x RPG Launcher
30% chance of 1x Humvee
30% chance of 1x Jet Fighter
Masteries Bronze: 10,000 $ / level
Silver: 20,000 $ / level
Gold: 1 favor points
Platinum: 1x Patriot Defense System
Diamond: 3x Patriot Defense System

The mission Rob a Foreign Military Base takes place in Outta town. You need to be at least level 550 for it to appear in your mission overview.

You will need at least 475 energy and 75 unemployed mob members to perform this mission. In addition you need 3x Humvee (3 are destroyed), 10x Laser-Targeted Rifle, 15x Rhino Tank (2 are destroyed). Then you have a 80% chance of success! If you fail the mission “Rob a Foreign Military Base”, you will (only) lose 125 energy.

If you succeed in this mission, you will receive a Payout between $ 40.0M and $ 250.0M, 175 XP and 40% chance of 5x RPG Launcher, 30% chance of 1x Humvee, 30% chance of 1x Jet Fighter.

When you perform Rob a Foreign Military Base enough times, you will gain a mastery in this mission. Upon reaching a mastery level you will receive a special one-time bonus. For “Rob a Foreign Military Base” the masteries are: