Recruit from the Streets mission details
What Information
Mission Name Recruit from the Streets
Location Da Bronx
Level needed 75
Mob needed 10 unemployed mobsters
Energy need 16 energy
(Only 10 energy on mission failure)
Requirements 2,000x Cash (2,000 are destroyed)
Chance of success 75%
Cash Reward $0 cash payout
XP Reward 10 XP
Rewards 80% chance of 1x Thug
20% chance of 1x Small-time Drug dealer
Masteries Bronze: 10,000 $ / level
Silver: 20,000 $ / level
Gold: 1 favor points
Platinum: 3 favor points
Diamond: 3 favor points

The mission Recruit from the Streets takes place in Da Bronx. You need to be at least level 75 for it to appear in your mission overview.

You will need at least 16 energy and 10 unemployed mob members to perform this mission. In addition you need 2000x Cash (2,000 are destroyed). Then you have a 75% chance of success! If you fail the mission “Recruit from the Streets”, you will (only) lose 10 energy.

If you succeed in this mission, you will receive a $0 cash payout, 10 XP and 80% chance of 1x Thug, 20% chance of 1x Small-time Drug dealer.

When you perform Recruit from the Streets enough times, you will gain a mastery in this mission. Upon reaching a mastery level you will receive a special one-time bonus. For “Recruit from the Streets” the masteries are:

  • Bronze: 10,000 $ / level
  • Silver: 20,000 $ / level
  • Gold: 1 favor points
  • Platinum: 3 favor points
  • Diamond: 3 favor points