Plot a Stealthy Assassination mission details
What Information
Mission Name Plot a Stealthy Assassination
Location Downtown
Level needed 125
Mob needed 4 unemployed mobsters
Energy need 80 energy
(Only 30 energy on mission failure)
Requirements 1x Mack Titan (1 is destroyed)
1x Ambulance (1 is destroyed)
1x Garrotte
Chance of success 70%
Cash Reward Payout between $ 25.0K and $ 500.0K
XP Reward 80 XP
Rewards 35% chance of 1x Yacht
45% chance of 1x BMW
20% chance of 1x Ledger with Bribery Payments
Masteries Bronze: 10,000 $ / level
Silver: 20,000 $ / level
Gold: 1 favor points
Platinum: 3 favor points
Diamond: 10 favor points

The mission Plot a Stealthy Assassination takes place in Downtown. You need to be at least level 125 for it to appear in your mission overview.

You will need at least 80 energy and 4 unemployed mob members to perform this mission. In addition you need 1x Mack Titan (1 is destroyed), 1x Ambulance (1 is destroyed), 1x Garrotte. Then you have a 70% chance of success! If you fail the mission “Plot a Stealthy Assassination”, you will (only) lose 30 energy.

If you succeed in this mission, you will receive a Payout between $ 25.0K and $ 500.0K, 80 XP and 35% chance of 1x Yacht, 45% chance of 1x BMW, 20% chance of 1x Ledger with Bribery Payments.

When you perform Plot a Stealthy Assassination enough times, you will gain a mastery in this mission. Upon reaching a mastery level you will receive a special one-time bonus. For “Plot a Stealthy Assassination” the masteries are:

  • Bronze: 10,000 $ / level
  • Silver: 20,000 $ / level
  • Gold: 1 favor points
  • Platinum: 3 favor points
  • Diamond: 10 favor points