Negotiate an Agreement mission details
What Information
Mission Name Negotiate an Agreement
Location Downtown
Level needed 250
Mob needed 750 unemployed mobsters
Energy need 375 energy
(Only 250 energy on mission failure)
Requirements 1,000x Bloody Hatchet (1,000 are destroyed)
10x Mack Titan
Chance of success 80%
Cash Reward Payout between $ 10.0K and $ 500.0M
XP Reward 100 XP
Rewards 40% chance of 1x Christmas Set 1
30% chance of 1x Christmas Set 2
30% chance of 1x Christmas Set 3
Masteries Bronze: 10,000 $ / level
Silver: 20,000 $ / level
Gold: 1 favor points
Platinum: 1x Mayor's Private Jet
Diamond: 3 favor points

The mission Negotiate an Agreement takes place in Downtown. You need to be at least level 250 for it to appear in your mission overview.

You will need at least 375 energy and 750 unemployed mob members to perform this mission. In addition you need 1000x Bloody Hatchet (1,000 are destroyed), 10x Mack Titan. Then you have a 80% chance of success! If you fail the mission “Negotiate an Agreement”, you will (only) lose 250 energy.

If you succeed in this mission, you will receive a Payout between $ 10.0K and $ 500.0M, 100 XP and 40% chance of 1x Christmas Set 1 (Male, Female), 30% chance of 1x Christmas Set 2, 30% chance of 1x Christmas Set 3 (Male, Female).

When you perform Negotiate an Agreement enough times, you will gain a mastery in this mission. Upon reaching a mastery level you will receive a special one-time bonus. For “Negotiate an Agreement” the masteries are:

  • Bronze: 10,000 $ / level
  • Silver: 20,000 $ / level
  • Gold: 1 favor points
  • Platinum: 1x Mayor’s Private Jet
  • Diamond: 3 favor points