Make a friend in Las Vegas mission details
What Information
Mission Name Make a friend in Las Vegas
Location Outta town
Level needed 500
Mob needed 10 unemployed mobsters (10 will be employed on success)
Energy need 1,000 energy
(Only 150 energy on mission failure)
Requirements 100x Case of Top-Shelf Liquor (100 are destroyed)
1,000x Airport
Chance of success 80%
Cash Reward Payout between $ 1 and $ 1.0B
XP Reward 150 XP
Rewards 40% chance of 1x Flamingo Key Card
30% chance of 1x Linq Key Card
30% chance of 1x Mirage Key Card
Masteries Bronze: 10,000 $ / level
Silver: 20,000 $ / level
Gold: 1 favor points
Platinum: 3 favor points
Diamond: 3 favor points

The mission Make a friend in Las Vegas takes place in Outta town. You need to be at least level 500 for it to appear in your mission overview.

You will need at least 1000 energy and 10 unemployed mob members (10 will be employed on success) to perform this mission. In addition you need 100x Case of Top-Shelf Liquor (100 are destroyed), 1000x Airport. Then you have a 80% chance of success! If you fail the mission “Make a friend in Las Vegas”, you will (only) lose 150 energy.

If you succeed in this mission, you will receive a Payout between $ 1 and $ 1.0B, 150 XP and 40% chance of 1x Flamingo Key Card, 30% chance of 1x Linq Key Card, 30% chance of 1x Mirage Key Card.

When you perform Make a friend in Las Vegas enough times, you will gain a mastery in this mission. Upon reaching a mastery level you will receive a special one-time bonus. For “Make a friend in Las Vegas” the masteries are:

  • Bronze: 10,000 $ / level
  • Silver: 20,000 $ / level
  • Gold: 1 favor points
  • Platinum: 3 favor points
  • Diamond: 3 favor points